My name is Stephanie Siviter and I am the writer at Mummy’s Writing, Darling. I now live in Leeds – it’s ace T’up North. But originally from Brum (don’t tell anyone). Sorry to crush you – but I am married. Happily. Most of the time. I am a great mother – 25% of the time.
You should know some more things about me before we become friends.
- I always feel like a child who has accidentally found themselves at the adult table.
- I could eat Jalapeño peppers from the jar.
- I like to sing ‘Colours of the wind’ loudly, in the bath.
- I have two sons who are simply perfect – most of the time.
- I have never met a cheese I didn’t like.
- I am very passionate about mental health issues having lived with depression and anxiety for most of my life.
- My only ambitions in life are to live by the sea and get published.
I write for Pussyfooting mag, The M Word and The Mighty. I am part of the Mumsnet and Netmums Bloggers networks. I have also written for Good to Know magazine, The Gryphon and Mothercare.
I would love to chat to you!
You can email : firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m also on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @sivitersteph or search Mummy’s Writing Darling.